Homemade Guacamole Dip
It's green, gooey, good for you, and great for guests! My guacamole recipe is a cinch to make and will be the talk of your Super Bowl party and beyond.
• 2 avocados, very ripe, chopped loosely
• Juice of 1 lime
• 3 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
• ½ cup red pepper, diced
• ½ cup red onion, chopped fine
• ¼ cup tomato, chopped fine
• ¼ tsp sea salt (or to taste)
In medium bowl, combine lime juice and avocado and blend, keeping mixture slightly chunky. Add red pepper, red onion, and tomato. Stir and toss so ingredients are well blended, but dip should not be totally smooth. Sprinkle small amount of sea salt; stir and taste.
Get My FREE 10 Keys to Healthy Eating Guide!
Confused about what to eat and what to avoid to live a healthier life? My FREE 10 Keys to Healthy Eating guide will show you:
- What to look for on food labels at the grocery store
- How to separate fact from fiction and beware of food hype
- How changing one common ingredient can help you lose weight, boost your energy, and prevent disease