Benefits of Cooking Once and Eating Twice
In my post, Preparing Fast, Healthy and Delicious Meals in Less Time, I gave you some tips on cooking in bulk for the week. Of course, you'll save time throughout the week with this method, but there are loads of additional benefits, including:
- Sticking to your healthy eating goals
- Saving hours during the week
- Reducing the stress of those three little words: What’s for dinner?
- Saving money by sticking to your list and resisting “impulse” buys at the store
- Trying new recipes and food combinations
- Less waste by using up leftovers throughout the week
- Being more present with family at dinner time
Get My Simple Menu Planner
It seems like such a simple concept, but when we're busy, we need to actually plan what we're going to eat so we don't just eat anything that crosses our path. This planner will help!
Woo hoo! Check your email for the link.