Shaved Cauliflower Salad
• One head cauliflower, shaved (about 3 cups)
• 1 cup chopped or sliced Brussels sprouts
• 5 green onions, sliced thin
• ¼ cup pecans or sliced almonds, toasted
• 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
• 1 1/2 TBSP olive oil
• Juice of 1 lemon
• Pinch of sea salt and pinch of pepper
Place prepared cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, green onions, pecans, and (optional) cranberries in a large bowl. Toss gently. In a separate small bowl or dressing bottle, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil. Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Get My FREE E-Book: 5 Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight Naturally
We'll make this easy as pie and twice as delicious.
In this e-book you will discover:
- The one type of fat and one beverage that will increase the rate at which your body burns calories.
- One food that will help you feel full longer and stabilize your blood sugar levels, so you’re less likely to store fat.
- What to drink to end late night hunger.
- How to select and prepare these five powerful foods.
PLUS, you'll get a recipe you can make in under five minutes that incorporates these five foods.