Green Bean Un-Casserole
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 TBSP olive oil or walnut oil
- 2 TBSP minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 TBSP minced fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp (or to taste) sea salt
Place walnuts on ungreased baking sheet and bake 7 minutes at 350 degrees F until lightly toasted. Place beans, garlic and 1 TBSP in storage bag and shake to coat beans in oil and garlic. Sauté beans and garlic in remaining oil, 5 minutes, until crispy-tender. Place in deep serving dish; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and parsley, toss well before serving.
Get My FREE 10 Keys to Healthy Eating Guide!
Confused about what to eat and what to avoid to live a healthier life? My FREE 10 Keys to Healthy Eating guide will show you:
- What to look for on food labels at the grocery store
- How to separate fact from fiction and beware of food hype
- How changing one common ingredient can help you lose weight, boost your energy, and prevent disease