- ¼ watermelon, peeled and diced (or a 12-ounce-sized container)
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut up
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup of ice
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until “slushy” consistency (I like mine a little chunky). Garnish with a mint leaf.
Get My FREE 10 Keys to Healthy Eating Guide!
Confused about what to eat and what to avoid to live a healthier life? My FREE 10 Keys to Healthy Eating guide will show you:
- What to look for on food labels at the grocery store
- How to separate fact from fiction and beware of food hype
- How changing one common ingredient can help you lose weight, boost your energy, and prevent disease
Woo hoo! Check your email for the guide.