Seaweed Sushi Bowl
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 avocado (thinly sliced)
- ½ cucumber(thinly sliced)
- 1 carrot (thinly sliced)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons dried seaweed (arame, wakame, or crumbled nori sheets)
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ garlic clove
- dash salt and pepper
Split the first seven ingredients into two bowls. Mix the rest of the ingredients together to make the dressing.
Pour the dressing over the sushi bowls.
This is a great lunch to take on the go. Keep dressing in a separate container so you can give it a shake before adding it onto the sushi bowl.
Get My FREE E-Book: 5 Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight Naturally
We'll make this easy as pie and twice as delicious.
In this e-book you will discover:
- The one type of fat and one beverage that will increase the rate at which your body burns calories.
- One food that will help you feel full longer and stabilize your blood sugar levels, so you’re less likely to store fat.
- What to drink to end late night hunger.
- How to select and prepare these five powerful foods.
PLUS, you'll get a recipe you can make in under five minutes that incorporates these five foods.