One Pan Roasted Dinner
- 4 cod fillets
- 2 handfuls asparagus, ends removed
- 1 white or yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup black kalamata olives, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 handfuls cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 2 dashes freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
Preheat oven to 450ºF and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the fillets in the middle of the pan. Add the asparagus, onion, olives, garlic, and tomatoes around the fish.
Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with dill and pepper. Slice lemon and place one onto each fillet. Squeeze juice from the rest of the lemon onto the vegetables. Roast in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Check if fillets are opaque all the way through and flake easily with a fork. If not, then cook for another few minutes. Garnish with some fresh herbs if you have them!
Tip: You can substitute another fish or protein for the cod.
Get My Simple Menu Planner
It seems like such a simple concept, but when we're busy, we need to actually plan what we're going to eat so we don't just eat anything that crosses our path. This planner will help!