Better-for-You Peanut Butter Cookies
* 1 cup of raw almonds or almond flour
* 1/2 cup of organic, fresh peanut butter (or almond butter)
* 1 cup pitted medjool dates
* 1 1/4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
* ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
* 1 handful of cacao nibs (optional)
Combine almonds, nut butter, dates, cinnamon and vanilla in a food
processor and blend until a dough-like texture is achieved (a couple
of minutes). Add more nut butter if necessary to make the dough
Optional: Add cacao nibs and process on pulse for 15-20 seconds to break them up a little but still leave some whole.
Form into small balls and use a fork to press down and create a crisscross pattern.
Store in refrigerator (better the next day!).
The Ultimate Guide to Shopping for Clean Food in the Market
This FREE guide will step you through the process of conscious shopping and healthy eating. You will be armed with the knowledge to be a smart food consumer!
Woo hoo! Check your email for the guide.