• 2 zucchini
• 1 summer squash
• ½ tsp olive oil
• ½ lb. washed button mushrooms
• 2 veggie burgers (your choice)
• Tomato sauce – low-sugar store bought (I like Classico) or homemade
Wash the zucchini and squash. Then peel or “spiralize” each one into long, slim “noodles." Set aside. Heat homemade or healthy tomato sauce in small sauce pan. In small skillet, sauté button mushrooms in ½ tsp. of olive oil. Meanwhile, heat veggies burgers as directed, and then break burgers into crumbles over a small bowl. Put Zoodles in pasta dishes or on plates, mix with sauce, top with mushrooms and veggie burger crumbles, and serve.
Get My FREE 10 Keys to Healthy Eating Guide!
Confused about what to eat and what to avoid to live a healthier life? My FREE 10 Keys to Healthy Eating guide will show you:
- What to look for on food labels at the grocery store
- How to separate fact from fiction and beware of food hype
- How changing one common ingredient can help you lose weight, boost your energy, and prevent disease