Red Pepper Hummus
This hummus is so easy to make that you'll want it all the time!
- 1 can garbanzo beans/chickpeas
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup Tahini (found near peanut butter at most stores)
- 2-3 cloves, peeled and chopped garlic
- Juice of 1-2 lemons
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Puree all ingredients in food processor until smooth and creamy.
Enjoy with a rainbow of fresh veggies: carrots, celery, squash, zucchini, string beans, peppers, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, etc.
Get My FREE 10 Keys to Healthy Eating Guide!
Confused about what to eat and what to avoid to live a healthier life? My FREE 10 Keys to Healthy Eating guide will show you:
- What to look for on food labels at the grocery store
- How to separate fact from fiction and beware of food hype
- How changing one common ingredient can help you lose weight, boost your energy, and prevent disease
Woo hoo! Check your email for the guide.