March is one of my favorite months -- and not just because it's National Nutrition Month! I love shaking off the winter chill and welcoming the longer days of sunshine. The warm air is perfect for getting back outdoors -- biking, hiking, playing catch or your favorite sport, or simply taking longer walks (with or without your family pet!) -- the activities are endless. Wherever you go, take along a bottle of refreshing water and a protein-rich snack, like nuts and dried fruit.
One of my favorite activities has always been walking, but many people don't realize how great it is for your mind, body and soul -- in other words, for your overall health. Make sure to find some time to walk around and enjoy the changing of the seasons this month.
I hope the spring season brings you a renewed sense of purpose and peace. If you ever have any questions or would like someone to talk to about your food challenges and goals, I’m here to support you!
Get My FREE Boost Your Energy in 3 Simple Steps Guide!
Discover 3 surefire ways to boost your energy now in my FREE Boost Your Energy in 3 Simple Steps guide! You’ll learn:
- Why your morning ritual could be the #1 thing that’s making you tired
- Why your cravings can actually help you have more energy
- How doing what your parents told you as a kid will help you get more energy now
- A proven method to boost your energy instantly - anytime, anywhere
- How to avoid the 3 pm slump