• 1 can Garbanzo Beans
• 1 TBSP sesame seeds, ground
• 1/3 cup Tahini (found near peanut butter at Whole Foods)
• 3 TBSP chopped garlic
• Juice of one lemon (or more for consistency)
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1 tsp ground turmeric
• 1 tsp ground red pepper or cayenne pepper (optional – this makes the hummus spicier)
• Sea salt and pepper to taste
Puree all ingredients in food until smooth and creamy. Serve with a rainbow of fresh veggies: carrots, celery, squash, zucchini, string beans, red and yellow peppers, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, etc.
Get My Simple Menu Planner
It seems like such a simple concept, but when we're busy, we need to actually plan what we're going to eat so we don't just eat anything that crosses our path. This planner will help!
Woo hoo! Check your email for the link.