Caffeine-Free Chai Latte
- 1 bag of rooibos chai tea
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon creamy almond butter
- 2 dates (optional)
Cover the teabag and dates (if using) with 2 cups of boiling water and steep for a few minutes. Discard the tea bag and place tea, soaked dates, tahini, and almond butter into a blender. Blend until creamy.
Tip: You can try this with other nut or seed butters to see which flavour combination you like the best. Cashew butter anyone?
Get My FREE E-Book: 5 Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight Naturally
We'll make this easy as pie and twice as delicious.
In this e-book you will discover:
- The one type of fat and one beverage that will increase the rate at which your body burns calories.
- One food that will help you feel full longer and stabilize your blood sugar levels, so you’re less likely to store fat.
- What to drink to end late night hunger.
- How to select and prepare these five powerful foods.
PLUS, you'll get a recipe you can make in under five minutes that incorporates these five foods.
Woo hoo! Now check your email to download your guide.