Matcha Energy Bites
Serves 6 (makes 12-18 bites)
- 1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 4 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp matcha green tea
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Add all ingredients into food processor and pulse until blended.
Shape into 1-1.5" balls.
Tip: If you use sweetened coconut, then you can eliminate the honey/maple syrup.
Get My FREE Boost Your Energy in 3 Simple Steps Guide!
Discover 3 surefire ways to boost your energy now in my FREE Boost Your Energy in 3 Simple Steps guide! You’ll learn:
- Why your morning ritual could be the #1 thing that’s making you tired
- Why your cravings can actually help you have more energy
- How doing what your parents told you as a kid will help you get more energy now
- A proven method to boost your energy instantly - anytime, anywhere
- How to avoid the 3 pm slump
Woo hoo! Check your email for the guide.