Indulge in Dark Chocolate
While some research indicates that dark chocolate is “good for you,” due to its antioxidant properties, it is important to note that the research is referring to the actual raw cacao ingredient itself. Most commercial chocolates, especially those in the heart-shaped box, are made with significant amounts of unhealthy refined sugar and additional processed ingredients that turn the potential goodness into addictive junk food that wreaks havoc on your blood sugar and your health.
Get My FREE Boost Your Energy in 3 Simple Steps Guide!
Discover 3 surefire ways to boost your energy now in my FREE Boost Your Energy in 3 Simple Steps guide! You’ll learn:
- Why your morning ritual could be the #1 thing that’s making you tired
- Why your cravings can actually help you have more energy
- How doing what your parents told you as a kid will help you get more energy now
- A proven method to boost your energy instantly - anytime, anywhere
- How to avoid the 3 pm slump