Strawberry-Mango Chunky Guacamole
From Oh She Glows cookbook
Makes 3 cups
• 2 medium avocados, pitted and diced
• 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
• 1 fresh mango, pitted, peeled and finely chopped
• 1 1/4 cups hulled strawberries, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
• 1 – 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
• Pinch of fine-grain sea salt
Rinse and drain the chopped onion in a strainer to wash off the sulfurous compounds (this softens the taste of raw onion). Pour onion into medium mixing bowl, and add the diced avocados, chopped mango, strawberries, and cilantro. Pour in lime juice and sea salt; stir well. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Great as a side dish to salmon or chicken.
The Ultimate Guide to Shopping for Clean Food in the Market
This FREE guide will step you through the process of conscious shopping and healthy eating. You will be armed with the knowledge to be a smart food consumer!
Woo hoo! Check your email for the guide.