Easy, Ruin-Proof Veggie Omelet
This omelet takes the difficult flipping skills out of the equation by mixing the fillings in beforehand.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup veggies (for example, grated zucchini, sliced mushrooms, diced peppers, tomatoes, scallions, spinach)
- dash salt, pepper, and turmeric
- fresh herbs (optional)
Add oil to a frying pan and heat with low-medium heat. In the meantime, beat the eggs in a bowl and add your vegetables of choice and the spices.
Tilt the pan to ensure the bottom is covered with the melted oil. Pour the egg mixture into pan and lightly fry the eggs without stirring. After the mixture hardens a bit, add any fresh herbs (optional).
When the bottom is lightly done flip over to the other side and cook until the white is no longer runny.
Tip: Substitute grated, sliced, or diced portion of your favorite vegetable. Be adventurous and try grated carrots or chopped broccoli.
Get My FREE E-Book: 5 Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight Naturally
We'll make this easy as pie and twice as delicious.
In this e-book you will discover:
- The one type of fat and one beverage that will increase the rate at which your body burns calories.
- One food that will help you feel full longer and stabilize your blood sugar levels, so you’re less likely to store fat.
- What to drink to end late night hunger.
- How to select and prepare these five powerful foods.
PLUS, you'll get a recipe you can make in under five minutes that incorporates these five foods.