February is all about love. Love yourself by avoiding the harmful effects of sugar overload – symptoms may include inflammation, increased cholesterol, weight gain, brain fog, stomach distress, headache, suppressed immune system, mood swings, and more.
Try these sugar-busting tips:
1) Eat consistently each day – three meals and two snacks with a balance of protein, fiber and healthy fat.
2) Drink water. Sometimes sweet cravings are a sign of dehydration. Whenever you have a craving, sip a glass of water before you give in. You just might find you can say no to sweets!
3) Take my “good, better, best approach” to healthy eating by reading labels and choosing better ingredients like cacao.
4) Eliminate “fat-free” or “low-fat” foods that are highly processed, low in nutrients and typically contain large amounts of sugar.
5) Spice it up. Try cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and cardamom to naturally sweeten your foods and reduce cravings.
Get My FREE Boost Your Energy in 3 Simple Steps Guide!
Discover 3 surefire ways to boost your energy now in my FREE Boost Your Energy in 3 Simple Steps guide! You’ll learn:
- Why your morning ritual could be the #1 thing that’s making you tired
- Why your cravings can actually help you have more energy
- How doing what your parents told you as a kid will help you get more energy now
- A proven method to boost your energy instantly - anytime, anywhere
- How to avoid the 3 pm slump