Blueberry Lemon Tart Smoothie
- ½ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (the juice of one lemon)
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup ice (omit if using frozen blueberries)
- Optional: ½ cup spinach
Fill blender pitcher with the fresh ingredients and store in the fridge before you go to sleep
In the morning, add ice, water and a scoop of protein powder to make a smoothie in less than a minute! Pour and enjoy.
Get My FREE 10 Keys to Healthy Eating Guide!
Confused about what to eat and what to avoid to live a healthier life? My FREE 10 Keys to Healthy Eating guide will show you:
- What to look for on food labels at the grocery store
- How to separate fact from fiction and beware of food hype
- How changing one common ingredient can help you lose weight, boost your energy, and prevent disease
Woo hoo! Check your email for the guide.